In case you are experiencing Valorant stuck on the screen, or you are noticing an unlimited download, then we will surely help you find the solution you need.
In this guide, we will outline for you various adjustments that will lead to the standard operation of the Valorant shooter on your PC. Read on to find out about limitless loading and stop at the loading screen in a shooter, and, in addition, how to correct this error.
Fortunately, there are a number of solutions in case you get stuck on the loading screen in the Valorant shooter. However, be aware that you are still likely to be stuck on this screen if the server is undergoing maintenance right now. We advise you to make sure that this shooter is not closed for maintenance in any way before trying one of the following adjustments. In case the Valorant servers are down, all you can do is wait until they are down.
Next, we have compiled a list of various solutions that helped the most and were actually tested by the players in the Valorant question in HYPERLINK. The most basic thing to do is restart the shooter and/or device. Then on the list:
- Double check the connection to the Internet;
- Uninstall and download the game again and Riot Vanguard (try reinstalling on a different hard drive);
- Open Valorant as an admin (close Valorant, left click on the type of entertainment icon -> "Properties" -> "Compatibility" tab -> check "Run this app as an admin";
- Clear the "manifest.txt" data, then clear the files named "Manifest Debug" as well as "Manifest_No";
- Sign up for League of Legends, log out of your account and log into Valorant.
In the event that none of the above recommendations with unlimited loading and freezing on the loading screen in the Valorant shooter did not orient in any way, again, this may be due to the fact that the fun is currently unavailable, since the servers are under maintenance, or some kind of problem with your internet network. You may just need to wait a few minutes and the shooter on PC will start functioning as before.