Nick in Valorant (aka Riot ID, username) is set when registering a Riot account. Often users want to change their nickname in Valorant, and there is nothing difficult in changing. The only caveat is that you can change your nickname and tag no more than once every 30 days.
Making a change
- Go to the site . Log in with your current Riot ID and password. The system may ask you to verify your account. Then an email with an activation code will be sent to the mail, which must be entered in the field on the site.
- Next, you will be taken to the settings page, where you need to select the “RIOT ID” menu.
- In the "New RIOT ID" field, enter the desired unique nickname that will be displayed in all Riot games. Also, by nickname, other users will be able to add you as friends and invite you to joint games.
- In the "#" field, enter a new four-digit hashtag that you created yourself. Or click on the link below "random" and the system will automatically generate a random number.
- Then click on "Submit".
A letter sent to the email address will indicate the successful change of the name.
The next time you can change your nickname only after waiting a month.
Therefore, if you doubt the successful creation of a nickname, you can turn to the generator for help. Follow this link, set the required generation parameters:
- the first letter of the nickname;
- select generator type.
Next, click on the "Generate" button and the script will offer a new nickname option with each click.